We are always looking for talented people!
At this time Quiet Island Films is not accepting applications for paid positions.
Quiet Island Films is a small and vibrant production company based in St. Paul. We are a creative, client-centered, chocolate-loving team dedicated to making compelling, beautiful videos and films that exceed expectations. Our office atmosphere is professional and relaxed. We are always searching for individuals looking to gain more experience and information about video production.
We hire one to two unpaid interns per semester (fall, spring, and summer). Applications can be submitted up to 3 months in advance of the semester you would be available.
Interns will work side-by-side with Executive Producers, Assistant Producers and our Media Manager. Interns will learn the “ins and outs” of producing videos and documentary films.
Tentative Work Schedule: 10-15 hours/week
Location: St. Paul, MN
Required Skills and Experience
- Attention to detail
- Articulate and positive attitude
- Self-directed and curious
- Energetic with the ability to multi-task
- A strong work ethic and the ability to work well independently and with a group
- College experience: on track to graduate with an Associate or Bachelor degree, or recent graduate
Don’t see a position that suits your skills but still think you’d make an excellent member of the Quiet Island team?